Since the start of business in 2008 Shine On LED has done NO marketing yet has a retention rate of over 90%. We have new business everyday from existing customers, word of mouth and our strategic partnerships with industrials designers all over the country. We are extremely excited to start advertising and marketing our new LED brands about to be launched.
Key responsibilities include:
- Instilling a marketing led ethos throughout the business
- Researching and reporting on external opportunities
- Understanding current and potential customers
- Managing the customer journey /realtionship management
- Developing the marketing strategy and plan
- Management of the marketing mix
- Managing agencies
- Measuring success
- Managing budgets
- Ensuring timely delivery
- Writing copy
- Approving images
- Developing guidelines
- Making customer focused decisions
The marketing role is diverse, but here are some key aspects which will be at the heart of the job:
- Situation Analysis – where are we now?
- Objectives – what do you want to achieve?
- Strategy – how are you going to get there?
- Tactics – what are the details of the strategy?
- Actions – who is going to do what, and by when?
- Controls – how are you going to measure success?
After you are hired, the following sub sections will be implimented:
- Social Media
- Email Marketing
- Offers / Content Strategy
- Product Marketing
- Paid Search Manager
- Marketing Operations
To apply for this position, send a cover letter, resume and / or portfolio and links to email@example.com
No phone calls, please.