Shine On LED is looking for a creative person, preferably a student/intern in a creative field, who would love to be active in the design, manufacturing and implementation of LED lighting for retail, commercial and residential lighting industries.
Ideal candidates should be ‘big-picture’ people with the ability to bring together the appropriate resources to get the job done – on-site, at the same time making sure all the parts integrate with the rest what we are trying to accomplish.
Skills we’re looking for:
- Organization, organization, organization.
- Adobe Indesign / Illustrator layout.
- Photoshop photo clean up.
- Product photos of existing LED products.
- Product layout page theme development.
- Product brochure design for our expanding product line.
- Concept sketches….you love to sketch ideas.
- Office organization.
- You love to pick up a marker and sketch a quick idea out.
What you will learn:
- Close contact with design team from large retailers.
- How the industrial design process works.
- Bay Area design shop workflow.
- How integrating business and design makes profit.
- Milling materials from 3D data for prototypes.
- 3D modeling.
- Forecast process development.
To apply for this position, send a cover letter, resume and / or portfolio and links to firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone calls, please.